– This site will hence forth be referred to as the site will collect certain personal information about customers and visitors to websites hosted by us. Such information will include non-identifiable personal information. Non-identifiable information is gathered automatically when you visit our website or those websites hosted by us, and stored for us in our system.
– We respect customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
You can manually delete or control cookies in your browser. Modern browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them.
We don’t use third party (namely Google and others) advertising on our site).
Use of Personal Data
– From Thailand doesn’t collect and share aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties.
– We may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purpose of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
– Any information we collect from you through e-mail, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires such correspondence within IF or third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
– We reserve the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
– We further reserve the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
– We further reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
– We reserve the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.